- DIAGNOSE FRONT END CONDITION
- BALL JOINT – Remove and Replace – Base,4WD Lower Control Arm,Both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- BALL JOINT – Remove and Replace – Base,4WD Upper Control Arm,Both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- TIE ROD and /OR END – Remove and Replace – Outer,Both – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacing Inner Tie Rod End(s) on some models. If
- TWO WHEEL ALIGNMENT – Adjustment – Front Axle,w/o Vehicle Stability Control – [DOES NOT include straightening or replacement of components.]
- THE LEFT INNER TIE ROD END IS BENT/DAMAGED, REPLACE.
Nick B. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/12/2019